Autumn is single-handedly my favorite season during the year. It allows me the pleasure of being able to create layered looks, even in this California weather. Because I’m always dressing for the season, I managed to create a small capsule of some of my favorite fall staples that have been getting very much rotation since September. Everything from blazers to boots, I’ve been managing my little capsule pretty well. Capsule help a lot when you’re the kind of person that “doesn’t know what to wear”. We’ve all been there and I sure have been lately. I’ve also recently partnered up with LIKEtoKNOW.it which has been such a dream! Although I haven”t posted anything yet, I will become a regular user on their site.
Now, what you’ve been waiting for, here are my fall staples (does not include shoes):
- Old Navy Boyfriend Blazer
- Old Navy Jean Jacket
- Anthropologie Oksana Midi Skirt
- Anthropologie Leona Shrug (Sold Out)
- Universal Thread High-Rise Skinny Jeans
- Universal Thread High-Rise Distressed Jeans
- A New Day Long Sleeve Crew Neck Sweater (I have this in RUST and BROWN)
- Wild and Fable Midi Dress
- Universal Thread Boat Neck Top
- Boohoo Raw Edge Oversized Cord Shirt (I bought this in TAN)
There’s so much more to my capsule than this! But these have been my go-to’s all season long. What will you add to your wardrobe?
Thanks for reading! x, Miriam